Saturday, October 20, 2012

Don't Let Them Shoot the Balloons

I am living in a weird country. We have some bizarre habits. In this image you can see one of them. Whenever you go for a walk at any coast line at Istanbul, you can easily face with balloons stretched between two stick or swimming over the sea. You can pay and then shoot with an air rifle to these colorful balloons. I never understand why people shoot and how they can enjoy with it. Balloons always awake childhood dreams in my mind and I can't shoot to dreams. Actually I can't shoot any thing. Whenever I see these balloons I remember an old film "Uçurtmayı Vuramsınlar" (a.k.a. Don't Let Them Shoot the Kite).
Moreover, when the guns are seen at the stage, a cowboy hat have to be seen.



Here is the print details:

Paper: Ilfrord Multigrade IV Fiber Warmtone 24K Semi-Matt
Paper Size: 17.8x24 cm (7x9.5in)
Image Size: 12.3x22.8 cm (4.9x9in)
Developer: Ilford Multigrade Developer 1+9 (2 min.)
Toner: Untoned
Film: Rollei RPX 400 rated 250 135 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment