Wednesday, May 2, 2012

An image from my book

Today I wanted to share a print from my book. Here is the image:



Details of the print are such that:

Paper: Kentmere VC Select RC Fine Lustre
Paper Size: 17.8x24 cm (7x9.5in)
Image Size: 14.5x23 cm (5.7x9.1in)
Developer: Dektol 1+2 (1 min.)
Toner: Untoned
Film Format: 35 mm

This paper has matchless surface color. It has a yellowish-brownish surface. It is very interesting and it attracts me some how I couldn't explain. It's surface is between semi-matte and glossy and D-max is not perfect but satisfactory. 

In the image I made a little crop. There was nose hole of the woman at left-bottom corner and it looked to me not good. Generally I am printing full frame but approximately 10% of my photographs need some crop. I don't like too much cropping but If it necessary I do not hesitate to crop.

1 comment:

  1. Kitabının sayfalarını çevirirken bu fotograf hemen dikkatimi çekmişti. Görsel olarak bana çok keyif veren bir kare.Eline sağlık.

    ReplyDelete