Monday, May 14, 2012

Boiling Bridge

Today I want to present you an interesting image. It is taken from Europe through the Asia. 


Paper: Ilford Multigrade IV Fiber Glossy (1K)
Paper Size: 24x30.5 cm (9.5x12 in)
Image Size: 21.3x21.3 cm (8.4x8.4in)
Developer: Dektol 1+2 (2 min.)
Toner: Untoned
Film Format: 6x6

I took this photo with my super heavy Mamiya C330. I love this camera but it is almost impossible to carry it. Lens was Mamiya Sekor 80 mm f/2.8. It was long exposure in day light. I used Nikon R60 red filter. Film is Ilford Pan+ 50 @25 and aperture was 32. I wrote this details because people who see this print always ask me the details.
I made 4 edition with this print in the same session and each of them has a different boiling section :) It is almost impossible to print same looking print with this negative. I gave number 3 contrast filter to the upper part and number 4.5 to the bottom section. This is one of my favorite print and hanged on my wall

No comments:

Post a Comment