Monday, June 4, 2012


Today I want to share some pinhole prints. I made a matchbox pinhole just for fun and I loaded them with some old film that I didn't use. Here are the photos:




Print Details:
Paper: Ilford Multigrade IV RC Glossy (1M)
Paper Size: 12.7x17.8 cm (5x7in)
Image Size: 11x11 cm (4.3x4.3in)
Developer: Dektol 1+2 (1.5 min.)
Toner: Untoned
Film Format: 24*24 mm

As you easily indicate there are lots of "printing errors". First of all, I couldn't estimate exposure values when taking photographs and as a result of this all images were heavily exposed. Moreover all images on the negatives have very low contrast. For this reason I had to print all this images at 4.5 grade.

Another issue there is a scratch at top part of the images. This film was a bulk film and I rolled it with bulk loader. When loading it I made a mistake and for this reason I scratched all of the bulk film ( approximately 20 roll).

Furthermore, in the first and second images there are marks due to light leaks. I have to use more electrical tape for light proofing.

No comments:

Post a Comment